* Over 300,000 articles in database
* Migration of data (with massive data transformation and clean-up) from 3 different databases
* Migration scripts for ongoing data migrations from MS-SQL to Drupal (MySQL)
* Over 8000 tags as part of the Taxonomy
* One of the largest installations of the powerful Apache Solr search for free text searching and tag-based (author and source as well) filtering of articles
* Use of Panels2 with node-queues (almost a mini-CMS implementation) to enable editorial team to create tag-based indepth pages anytime
A working case study is available at: http://blogs.srijan.in/2008/10/10/india-environment-portal-a-case-study/.
Built by: www.srijan.in; Srijan Technologies, India